House Managers are the student leader within a Greek letter organization of a chapter that has a physical house on Georgia Tech's campus. As a house manager, you have taken on the task of managing your chapter’s living facility, coordinating regular maintenance, and working with chapter members and alumni to maintain a positive living environment. The care and safety of your chapter’s home will rely heavily on the partnership you build between alumni, students, members, residents, contractors, and the Institute.
House Manager Tools
- Semester Checklist
- Download the House Resident Roster file
- This is to be submitted EVERY semester by the House Manager
- Recommend Contractor/Vendor and Report Contact Information HERE; this form is public and can be filled out by House Managers and/or House Directors
- Need information about a service provider that other chapters have submitted? Click here to see the database of recommended vendors or contact the Office of Greek Affairs to request specific information.
- Frequently Asked Questions
House Managers: If you are not seeing any forms/files pop up on Orgsync, please make sure you are a member of the Greek Affairs portal. Contact the Office of Greek Affairs with questions.